What MIDI sequencers do you recommend?

Sorry for asking this, but what midi program do you guys recommend? I've got Cubasis VST 5.0 and Sony Acid 5.0

Should I be using somthing else?

[MOD EDIT: Topic title changed to reflect actual topic]

First tip : make your topictitle sensible. Instead of giving moderators a good reason to lock your topic, ask "What MIDI sequencers should I check out?" (or "composing programs" if you didn't know what a sequencer was). Second tip: don't make it look like you're asking a frequently asked question. You'll come off as ignorant and that doesn't any good for the number of people who are willing to help you (it shrinks to a few grumpy oldtimers like me).

Sorry for asking this, but what midi program do you guys recommend?

None. Everyone works differently. All that matters is 1) your budget and 2) what you work with comfortably. Steinberg (Cubase), Ableton (Live), FL Studio all have trials for you to download. Try them. Work with them. Find out which allows you to make your song the quickest with the least hassles.

I have Cubase SX3. It'll be useless to you if you can't afford it or don't want to adapt to its ways because it differs in a lot of points with earlier versions.

Should I be using somthing else?

Are you comfortable with Cubasis? Do you feel like you're missing out on something? Are the answers "No" and "No", just stick with what you have and use the money for more useful purposes.

Good - 5 VST is already older, so that might be reason to upgrade, but that's the only reason I can think of, and only if the things you want to do in 5 aren't possible for you at the moment. Upgrading just so you can see the latest version number is useless.