Super Mario RPG: Window to the Stars - History

Theory of N

• 4 weeks later...
I have to admit that this thread is a little bit too much quiet ... ;)

I started something great lately. It's not a claim but I hope it'll become one.

Hey Rockos. Are you really intending to claim Dungeon Full of Monsters?

I was thinking about to do a wip for this track, but I saw your post.

Hey Rockos. Are you really intending to claim Dungeon Full of Monsters?

I was thinking about to do a wip for this track, but I saw your post.

It's never too late for you to turn in a WIP. I'm in the WIP progress too for this track. But I really want to make sure that the track will be enough great for the director of the album. This source is short and was to be excluded from the list of remixable content.

Still it's never too late if you wanna collab too. It could be a great experience for me. ;)

It's never too late for you to turn in a WIP. I'm in the WIP progress too for this track. But I really want to make sure that the track will be enough great for the director of the album. This source is short and was to be excluded from the list of remixable content.

Still it's never too late if you wanna collab too. It could be a great experience for me. ;)

I'll PM you.

• 2 weeks later...
so, since i won the prc round for this, should i claim the "hard working moles are good moles " track then ? :D

Not without auditioning and going through the usual process. I'm just interested in the project, I dont represent or act on any persons behalf. The PRC was just an unsponsored ad for a great project cos its AWESOME.

But yeh... where was I.. yeh! Audition, its not my decision (or privilege, depends how you see it)

Hey everyone, just a reminder that the initial wip deadline is a week from today (June 1st). Feel free to send your wips to either ToN or myself, or post them in the project forum.

On that point, I'd encourage everyone to post in the project forum so everyone can give feedback.

Oops, I ain't gonna have no wip for June 1st, that's far too soon, but I did express my concept for the song to ToN when I claimed it.

Session Start: Mon Mar 04 18:06:28 2013

Session Ident: Brandon

[22:23] <ToN> Hey dude

[22:23] <ToN> So for this SMRPG project thing

[22:23] <ToN> June 1 is the first deadline

[22:23] <ToN> for any kind of wip

[22:26] <Brandon> hmm seems legit

I also told you well in advance when the deadline was just like everyone else. It's not my fault you procrastinated. Get me something by the deadline or it's re-opened.

Edited by Theory of N

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario RPG: Window to the Stars - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic