Song Identification

Quartekoen

Help a newbie out?

I recently did a screencap and wasn't paying attention to the music that was playing. When I went back and reviewed it, I realized that I really liked the song! However, I only have a 30 second clip and wasn't able to figure out which song was playing. I narrowed it down as well as I could, but wasn't successful, and I can't really check every OCR song I have because, well, I have 2600 of them...

I was thinking of posting the screencap here in hopes that someone recognizes it. Can someone tell me in which forum should I post such a request?

Thanks.

Edited by Quartekoen

• 6 years later...

Wow. A reply from DarkeSword himself. Thank you!

(I don't want to fan-boy it up too much here... but earlier this morning I happened to be listening to the DarkeSword playlist I made that has all your OC Remix tunes. I made a bunch of these that feature many of the artists on OC Remix that I really enjoyed. Yours I have not listened to in some time, and listening to all your songs again was just so pleasant and relaxing.)