OCR02645 - Final Fantasy VI "Demake Some Money"

djpretzel

It is so nice to be listening to some new JAXX! I can't believe it's been 10 years... I can't possibly be that old, right?

This track is distinctly JAXX despite the new chip infused style, and that is a very good thing. It's definitely going into heavy rotation for me. I truly hope this proposed album becomes a reality.

I love this, and I'm a big fan of punk. It's unfortunate that people disliked this on youtube probably because they're anticipating Balance and Ruin, that's completely unfair. And the snare is definitely present in the beginning and quite splatty, but I feel it sits pretty well once the music really kicks in. I love the chiptune elements. I guess I'm not particularly familiar with Anamanaguchi because I thought this was a lot more energetic and raw, with a sweet gallop. This mix pretty much combines all of the best parts of punk music with the added greatness of chiptunes.

Whoa, lots of blasts from the pasts coming up through here. And a great return ReMix to come back on, with this high energy rockin' chiptune song. Very nice. Drums got to me at first, but then they sorta found their place as the ReMix went on. Lots of positives, hardly any negatives. Cool stuff.

Count me impressed! This is certainly not my usual style of music, but I found myself nodding/banging my head through most of this entire rocking combo of themes. It's really infused with a lot of energy and spirit. Totally not what I was expecting or like other stuff out there. Totally FUN.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02645 - Final Fantasy VI "Demake Some Money"