OCR02650 - Deus Ex "The Search for Ambrosia"

Cool. I love the quick cybernetic vibe that fits right in with the more natural elements of this track. Those light airy vocals of Jill's are just fantastic with this ReMix. Great electronica abound! From the way people are talking, Deus Ex sounds like a game I need to go play.

• 1 year later...
Probably my favorite part is 3:28. =D

That's my favorite part too. The track definitely has that feeling of being in a cyber rich environment like that of Deus Ex, Watch Dogs, and Cyber Punk 2077. It's an immersive experience which puts me in the shoes of the main character sneaking around in dark places in the city trying to stay alive. I have always thought of 'The Search for Ambrosia' as being the "hackers track".

• 2 weeks later...

A wonderfully rich take on a prominent Deus Ex theme. Having played the game only recently for the first time, the familiarity of the music really brings out how much work has gone into making this mix pop. It's livelier, more dynamic and more interesting in its construction than the source track, and yet everything new here still inherently feels like it could belong in the Deus Ex universe. Nice attention to detail and selection of sounds.

Love that awesome Asian/synth infused bridge around the 2:20 mark. And Jillian's vocals interspersed throughout the track give the mix that humanity that juxtaposes with the dominant synthetic presence, both sonically and thematically.

This is a stellar ode to Deus Ex, and more of the professional work we've come to expect from this mixing duo. Love this one to bits.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02650 - Deus Ex "The Search for Ambrosia"