OCR02671 - Super Metroid "Depths of Maridia"

I'm not particularly a fan of that kick, but everything else was great. I noticed the strings were a bit plainly sequenced, but assuming you didn't have a thousand-dollar sample library, it was a good way of handling that. I didn't mind the length. I listened through the whole thing without fast forwarding or rewinding.

Edited by timaeus222

Hmmmm.

I felt it wasn't bad, but it could have used more rearrangement and original melody/ some counter-melody here and there. I didn't really hear any until after the six minute mark, around 4/5ths through the song.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not hearing it right now.

Edited by GravitySuitCollector
Spelling *facepalm*

i really like that, it's not that fast like most of the others, and you could nearly hear the rain :-D

unfortunatelly i dont even know how to compose tunes. ideas..maybe, but no program and no "soundfiles" to compose :cry:

The ambient atmosphere of this ReMix is so calmingly beautiful. I could relax to this all day or put it on in the background for moments when I need to focus. The length makes it perfect for that, so you don't have to keep hitting replay every two minutes. Nice debut with two great themes.

• 10 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02671 - Super Metroid "Depths of Maridia"