MAGFest 12 - Post-MAGFest Depression hits again

Arrow

If you don't mind sharing a room with five others, I have space those days. Everyone else has already indicated they're cool so long as they have a spot to sleep, and most have said they don't require a bed. (There will be two beds in my room.) Let me know if you're still interested, then I'll ask the rest if they're alright with having one more.

Oh nice, thanks! That cost is definitely fine with me. Are you in the OCR block at the Gaylord? Who else is staying with you?

I'm not 100% sure I can go (need to figure out a few things with work and finances), but yeah if you wouldn't mind checking with your roommates if they are cool with me joining, that'd be great! 6 people a night is probably a good max number, I'd guess. I'd say I'm *tentative* for now, but I can let you know for sure as soon as I know!

As an addendum, I'd like to add Fiorella to that list - just under the Rosa Mexicano, it is a great italian/pizza restaurant. Great service - I've been there twice with various OCRers, and it has been a good experience both times. They also are willing to accommodate large groups!

And they have a playplace? :razz:

Hey guys, is there a performing / panel schedule anywhere up on the Mag site? I looked but I couldn't find anything. I'm trying to arrange my travel and I want to know when the best times to arrive / depart so I don't miss anything? I was going to try to get in in the early afternoon on Thursday and then plan to leave early afternoon on Sunday. I assume most of the big musical performances and the panels would be Thursday night and then Fri/Sat, is that accurate? Thanks!

Hey guys, is there a performing / panel schedule anywhere up on the Mag site? I looked but I couldn't find anything. I'm trying to arrange my travel and I want to know when the best times to arrive / depart so I don't miss anything? I was going to try to get in in the early afternoon on Thursday and then plan to leave early afternoon on Sunday. I assume most of the big musical performances and the panels would be Thursday night and then Fri/Sat, is that accurate? Thanks!

That's about right. Some people like to come in as early as possible, some on Wednesday night even, because it allows for some quality small group time.

It looks to be Baltimore/Washington international. Also, anyone know of cheap places to stay the night on sunday? i didnt wanna have to bail early on sunday to get to the airport so im flying home the next day.

There's a shuttle that runs from the airport to the closest WMATA/Metro stop, which gives you a lot of options as far as getting to the Gaylord. It's the cheapest option but it takes quite a while. You're definitely best off if you can find someone to give you a ride.