Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

Sorry to be a bit of a noob, I never played the megaman games. So each 'master', has a theme song? (Stone man, etc), and then you pick a gauntlet theme song, and then you have to mix those 2 themes into one remix?

1) DarkeSword picks the round theme. 2) He picks a different round theme every round.

Sorry to be a bit of a noob, I never played the megaman games. So each 'master', has a theme song? (Stone man, etc), and then you pick a gauntlet theme song, and then you have to mix those 2 themes into one remix?

Otherwise, yes. If you search on YouTube for "Mega Man OST" you'll get playlists. Just make sure you stick to the games Darkesword listed (1-10, Powered Up, and Mega Man & Bass, not Mega Man X or any other spinoffs). The robot master themes all end in "Man", except for Splash Woman, and Dark Man is actually a boss stage so it isn't allowed (though Darkesword might pick it).

You can also check out the last time this compo was run to get an idea of how it worked (and download some amazing music) [thread=37157]here[/thread].

Edited by MindWanderer

Hey this competition almost slipped past me lol.

I'm currently teamless *sad face* but I'll put myself out there if anyone else needs a partner.

1) Spark Man (MM3)

2) Centaur Man (MM6)

3) Pharoah Man (MM4)

4) Stone Man (MM5)

5) Charge Man (MM5)

I think I'll be able to join in this time around - I'll start getting really rusty if I don't join in a compo like this soon, lol.

1) Jewel Man

2) Napalm Man

3) Top Man

4) Flash Man

5) Flame Man

I think SuperiorX and Amphibious want me to join them, so I'll be tagging along with those nubs for this compo. ;-)

EDIT: Changed my top pick to Jewel Man. Never was able to play 9 or 10, but goddamn that song is bitchin'.

Edited by Gario