Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

Clown Man is best saved for head-to-head compos in which you can force your opponent to do what ToN says he never will.

This. No point in picking a shit source just to pick a shit source because *you're* the only one who has to remix it. You're only screwing yourself

EDIT: also just realized that someone should do a team of Pirate Man, Skull Man, and Dive Man. ULTIMATE HIGH SEAS PILLAGE

Edited by Phonetic Hero

Desired Roster Name: Jameson Sutton

Team Name: "It's Videogame Music!?!", with KgZ and Tunners, who should be registering right now.

My selections:

1. Gravity Man

2. Wave Man

3. Search Man

4. Tengu Man (Rockman and Forte)

5. Aqua Man

There's competition over Gravity Man. I'm fairly certain that's a sign that this is the Mega Man compo to end all Mega Man compos.

DANG IT. You have no idea how much I love that song, and the source is long so there's a lot to work with it and its proggy.

PS: Team Name revised: "Robot Museum" or "Night at the Robot Museum". I know it has robots but its a reference now. :D

Edited by Shadix

Roster name: Sterling Ortiz

You guys know this is only if you want your name to be listed as something other than your forum name... right?

Also oh my GOD why can we not pick Punk/Ballade/Enker?! I just discovered Enker's theme from MM10, and it's a remix from Wily's space station from MMI... I HAVE to remix it at some point

Edited by Phonetic Hero