OCR01461 - Mario Paint "Intense Color"

djpretzel

Guest endgame99

i agree with the previous comment. yes, this was a very powerful track. i don't recognize the base of the song, but i don't recognize most of the songs i listen to, but they're just good. this one is just good.

Good track. But I have a site comment. You should add song titles for everysong. Make it a rquirement for submission. I hate having to download spc's to try and figure out what I am listening to.

We can't add song titles for every mix. Some games have no soundtracks and no official basis for naming the game's music. If a recent ReMix has a judges decision, read the decision. Nowadays, I say what the source tune every time I vote.

AND GOOD MIX Y'ALL, STAYING ON TOPIC. I VOTED NO, BUT I WAS IMMUNE TO THE INTENSENESS AT THE TIME. BUT SINCE I'M COLORED, I SWITCHED TO YES. :lol:

When I first saw this baby up on the site, I was like "cool, another Mario Paint mix. I should check it out sometime." Just tonight I listened to it, and the first 15 seconds or so is "Ahh...classic MP goodness. Delicous!" And then the cello kicked in, and it started screaming hardcore at me, and I fell in love. The whole thing is just fun to listen to. I give it my approval, and another home in my personal favorites!

Man, I loved this song. I downloaded it not expecting anything special, just a little inproved version of the original music(No, i didn't pay much attencion on the 'intense' part of it's name). When I was playing it, after a few secounds, it came like a punch in my ears! A trully intense piece, and now one of my favorite ones!

The begining beat (the bass and cello with the drumbeat) blew my mind. My eardrums exploded from superb insanity. I had to clean my floor preceding that situation.

anyways. It was awesome. GREAT JOB. If this is where the bar was set for all mixes, No-one would get accepted. XD

I won't mince words, this reminds me HEAVILY of the music from a very under-appreciated game called Fury3. Especially in the heavy, drum-like sounds and strange hiss sound used throughout. That brings back memories of annihilating the final planet and flying through steel canyons and crazy tunnels.

Needless to say, I absolutely love this mix, because it really hits a nostalgic point for me because of it's incredible style. I would very much like to hear another mix like this. Excellent work.

Wow, someone mentioned this earlier, but this would make some pretty sweet boss music. I'm kind of an old-school RPG gamer myself, but this kinda reminded me of what I might expect in a Secret of Mana-genre boss fight.

I liked what was done with the intro and outro, bringing back the classic beat. Good, and definitely creative, stuff overall!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01461 - Mario Paint "Intense Color"