Super Cartography Bros. - History

DarkeSword

Does that mean claiming is open, or still invite only?
Still invite only. We've got enough interested artist that we have enough claimed tracks to fill the album, along with a couple extras (and more coming, possibly) that will end up as either bonus tracks or drop-ins for dropped claims/tracks that don't finish in time.

Basically what KT said. However, if you think you can blow me away with an unclaimed song on that list, go ahead and send me a more-than-50%-completed WIP (PM or email me), but I've got an EXTREMELY high bar of quality for this project.

Cheers, y'all!

Edited by Flexstyle

• 2 months later...
I may start a track myself for this. Hey Flexstyle, hit me up in PM with the sources that are free for SMB3, and I'll get started. I hope.

You've got three days to finish it. (See Flexstyle's project spreadsheet) :lol:

If you think you can get it done, by all means, go for it and see what Flexstyle says, but damn; what a time crunch.

Edited by Anorax

The news is that I currently have 11 full final tracks, and about another five promised to me this week. I'm hoping for 18 tracks total, and there were a total of 22 claimed, so hopefully I'll have everything in my back pocket by the time MAGFest hits. Album release date isn't set anywhere yet, as that's up to staff, but I should have everything ready for them by mid-Feb, counting artwork.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry about the continued radio silence here guys, but I promise this is coming soon. We got bumped back by other albums (FF9, hello there!), but this is still definitely in the works and coming very soon. 

I released a preview of one of my tracks on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/flexstyle/super-mario-world-2-yoshis-island-do-yoshi-what-i-see-preview

And my Patreon backers can actually download the entire song right now! https://www.patreon.com/flexstyle?ty=h

Thanks for your patience, and I assure you -- I'm as anxious as you are to get this thing released!

• 1 month later...