Good Female Singers

Brandon Strader

Just as a sort of roll call, who out there is a talented female singer and would maybe like to share a demo? Not just for me, but for anyone who may be seeking help from a female vocalist.

It's the HARDEST SOUND to find in the community, because EVERYONE plays the Sousaphone -- but it's rare to find a talented female singer. Just because they are so rare in the community. (Females in general).

So, sound off!

And I know the website has a "collaborator search" type functionality, but I'm specifically looking for active people who hopefully have audio demos.

Please, let the women speak for themselves. The thread is specifically seeking active people with demos, and I should throw this in there too, that would be interested in collaborating with the common folk.

*prods brOA in the bicep*

*throws a banana in front of timaeus' walking path*

Edited by Brandon Strader

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a female singer. (I play other instruments, too.) As far as current work, I'm doing Nostalgic Song for the Legend of Mana project right now, but it's not completed so I can't share that yet. I've got some stuff up on my Soundcloud and Youtube channel:

https://soundcloud.com/natalyazarraga/legend - "Legend," an original song.

- "Secret Door," an Evanescence cover.

- "Sundown," an original song.

I've got some more game/movie covers on my Youtube, as well as an original EP on my Bandcamp. The links to all that should be in my signature. :)

This thread is great! Hopefully it will be noticed.

I'm searching female vocalist somewhere around two years now!

I'm a female singer. (I play other instruments, too.) As far as current work, I'm doing Nostalgic Song for the Legend of Mana project right now, but it's not completed so I can't share that yet. I've got some stuff up on my Soundcloud and Youtube channel:

https://soundcloud.com/natalyazarraga/legend - "Legend," an original song.

- "Secret Door," an Evanescence cover.

- "Sundown," an original song.

I've got some more game/movie covers on my Youtube, as well as an original EP on my Bandcamp. The links to all that should be in my

signature. :)

DAMN!! I have a track which waiting for about a year or two for you!!! I'll gazer all parts of it and PM you, if you up for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I need one for a few passages on my album.. has to be outstanding like Jillian but obviously a little less busy and willing to work with a fool like me ;)

The music sounds a bit like a mix of nightwish, symphony x and children of bodom at times. Obviously metal, but not looking for female vocals all over the place, just to add a little bit of color in contrast with the growls. If you can point me someone, pm me.

Edited by Metal Man

• 1 month later...
Well hello there. While I don't have any professional quality original type demos, I am a singer and I do have covers and wips I can give samples of. Here are some recent things:

Finished things:

I Miss You

Explosions

And here are some short WIP things:

Replicare

Inclusion

Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug

Hey Wow :)! I hear Japanese lyrics in there :D!

And an Elfin Lied cover!! Animeee!

You have a great singing voice too!

It's great to have more vocalists here! Welcome to OCR :D!