OCR02770 - Castlevania II "Tears of Blood"

Liontamer

Bloody Tears is my favorite Castlevania track, and up until this point, Sixto's take on it has been my absolute favorite. JM just blew that one out of the water with this mix. It's hot, it's sexy, the beat sticks with me - man I do love this. Definitely going to go check out the rest of VLAD - if this track is any indication, EDM is a good hat for JM to be wearing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This is probably my most favorite JM's mix to date. An excellent four-on-the-floor take on one of the most popular CV song - do you need more? I don't think so... The intro is long, sure, but when it finally picks up at 0:52.. Oh, you better hear this. I like how the electric guitar sinks in meaty beats - it sounds completly awesome. And dat bass... Oh, so sweet!

• 8 months later...

The glitch sounds with the jazz really make this remix unpredictable. 

Glitchy electronica that screams robotica with some of Morse's classic style is an awesome match. 

Agreed. This reminds me of virt's/Jake Kaufman's Mighty Switch Force OST. Yet this also has that house flavour JM is known for (like the rhythm piano at 1:21 and the deep pads around 2:45). A very cleverly written remix that should not be missed.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02770 - Castlevania II "Tears of Blood"