OCR Secret Santa 2013

Bahamut

I'm not sure if this was from my secret santa but I got a letter, when I opened it, it was just a printed out picture of Nicolas Cage... a good gift to be sure. No idea who sent it... if it was from secret santa.. not what I was expecting at all, but... awesome idea :-o SO DISAPPOINTING *SOB* Just kidding it's the thought that counts, right? ;-)

Sorry I couldn't get you some of the other things I had in mind, shipping to Germany would have made them prohibitively expensive. I haven't shipped your other half which is much more modest portion of the gift. I'll get on that this week...

But! I'm a big fan of LotR myself and I received the American version of that Gandalf plush/doll thing as a gift once and I love it so I hope you'll enjoy that one. :)

Also, the plush looks a lot cuter in your photo. I was hesitating on buying it because the product image on Amazon.de was very...creepy in a way. :P

Don't worry, this is great! I'm also a big fan of LotR, I watch it at least once a year. All 3 parts in the extended version in one sitting, as it was intended, of course! I can't wait for the day the extended part 3 of "The Hobbit" arrives on BluRay. 6 movies in one sitting, that's going to be... tough.

Don't worry, this is great! I'm also a big fan of LotR, I watch it at least once a year. All 3 parts in the extended version in one sitting, as it was intended, of course! I can't wait for the day the extended part 3 of "The Hobbit" arrives on BluRay. 6 movies in one sitting, that's going to be... tough.

Don't forget the Silmarillion whenever that gets made into a movie :razz:

Its so big and pretty and I almost dont want to open it.

almost.

IMG_20131205_141951.jpg

Major props to my SS! who is still unknown.

Also ill be sending mine out soon I just got to get these final papers knocked out.

I have that book. It's probably one of the best art books there is. Tons of concept art, original designs, sketches, watercolor art, ink art, everything. Plus lots of background stuff on the characters and stories of all the games, even if a few titles are a bit skimpy on details (anything portable).

You scored there.

Man, other people already getting gifts and my Santa probably doesn't even know where to start. Sorry!

I own all the Nintendo consoles, a PS2, PS3, and a 3DS. My retro library has just recently begun to grow again, so I'd definitely be interested in some of your favorite NES or SNES titles. I also have my eyes on a few games on Virtual Console, most particularly Earthbound and the Zelda Oracle games.

My DAW is Reason, and I just purchased the Impact Soundworks bundle, but other than that, I don't have anything beyond the packaged sounds.

I enjoy puzzles and board games.

Practical gifts are great, too. Nothing more comfortable than a new pair of socks. Everyone needs rechargeable batteries. My car won't last forever and I'd be willing to put it aside for a new one. I love gadgets and peripheral equipment for my computer.

Ummm....hopefully, there's something there that sparks an idea.

Its so big and pretty and I almost dont want to open it.

almost.

IMG_20131205_141951.jpg

Major props to my SS! who is still unknown.

Also ill be sending mine out soon I just got to get these final papers knocked out.

Not to sound mean (sorry, kitty), but man, I'M JEALOUS!

Also, gifts derived from the username are cool! I like that way of thinking... ;-P

Sent my things to my person! One from something on ebay, one from amazon. Amazon should be two business days (thanks Prime!), ebay I have no clue whatsoever. They aren't as... really really really cool as some of the recent acquisitions, but I know I'd enjoy them if I got them, and if that isn't an indicator of a good gift I don't know what is :):tomatoface:

Whoever got me, I'm very easy. You're lucky.

I am a woman and my size t-shirt is Medium. If it's junior size then a Large.

GameStop gift card, PSN gift card, or a gift card to the Apple store would be nice... if you want it extra easy.

I own an iPad, 3DS, PS3, and a Wii. I believe I'm getting a Wii-U for Christmas. Do not get me Link Between Worlds because I already own it.

I LOVE the Final Fantasy series. Cloud Strife is my favorite character (duh). :tomatoface:

I love anime, video games, and electronic music. Favorite producers are Deadmau5 and Tiesto. I love their merchandise.

I love Starbucks coffee, Calvin Klein clothes, and JCPenney.

I can't think of anything else... Besides the fact I love presents and Christmas.