Shonen ReMix Jump! - History

WiFiSunset

Shonen Remix Jump! Volume 1

ALBUM UPDATE

Shonen Remix Jump! Volume 1 is COMPLETE and is wrapping up towards its release :).

The Anime Universe is quite large indeed. Giving artists a variety of sources to choose from (Much thanks to my Co-Directors for pitching this idea)! 

Album Status: Album Artwork & Website Procurement :).

Overview: This is Shonen Remix Jump! Volume 1. The focus of this album is to bring attention to the amazing music that's in Anime Based Video Games. Some anime games can be seen as obscure, but by all means this does not mean that the music is any less awesome! Shonen Remix Jump! Volume 1 pays homage to the Anime universe. 

Director: Cosmic Sounds

Co-Director: Tuberz McGee
Co-Director: SkyRiderX
Song Evaluator: Darkesword

Genre: There are no genre restrictions. 
The album(s) will be formatted into Editions; 1st Edition, 2nd Edition, Special Edition, and so on. This will also allow for the possibility of a greater variety of remixes. 

Check-In Dates

- COMPLETE

Album Outline

Album updates:  (Claims Removed with No Progress)

- Opening Song: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories OST - Preliminary Duels (Tuberz McGee)

- One Piece Grand Adventure - Skypiea [Angel Beach] (Guifrog)

- One Piece Unlimited Cruise 1 - Iceberg Isle (DaMonz)

- Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories OST - Password Menu (Timaeus222)

- Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2: Ancient Mystery (Malcos)

- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transfer - Ending Theme (Radiowar)

-Closing Song: Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2: Crisis (Malcos)

---------------
Expert Resources:

-Mixing: Argle
-Drum Programming, and Mixing & Mastering: Timaeus222
-Orchestral Production: Niefion
-Male Vocals: Orangedragan
-Male Vocals: Xarnax42
-Female Vocals: wildfire
-Female Vocals; Soprano & Lyrics: Analea
-Male Vocals (Baritone), Live Guitars & Ethnical Instruments: Tuberz McGee
-Male Vocals, and Bass Guitarist: Furlias
-Violinist: Chris|Amaterasu
-Violinist: TeraCMusic

---------------------
Progress:

Claimed
WIP
Substantial WIP
Completed Song
Finalized WAV

---------------------

Sigs:
-These sigs were made for the Shonen Highlight and the Shonen Jump Album.
-Interested in a sig, then feel free to grab one.
-Big thanks to Doulifee!

oah7Cpw.pngdcT2Yxi.pngGkl0eJJ.pngTVXnaWO.pngU8UPwLZ.png(Marik and The Winged Dragon of Ra)

Edited by WiFiSunset
Update

I think that sounds awesome. I actually floated an idea similar to this when that whole "technomanga" stuff was happening. From the thread:

Let's do an album of remixes for music from anime fighting games. Maybe some tracks from classic DBZ fighters, maybe some Naruto, Bleach, Zatch Bell, maybe a Jump Super Stars track or something. We can call it Technomanga.

I think it'd be cool to do an album like you described, but I don't think it should be as broad as "games based on an anime or manga." The list you posted is massive. If you're gonna do one, zero in on specific series or specific genres. Something like "remixes of Shounen Jump games (DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc.)" or maybe "remixes of anime sports games (Prince of Tennis, Inazuma Eleven, etc)." I don't think that "based on anime" is enough of a unifying theme.

I think that sounds awesome. I actually floated an idea similar to this when that whole "technomanga" stuff was happening.

Thanks,

I do agree that “games from anime” is too broad of a theme.

Something like "remixes of Shounen Jump games (DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc.)"

I really like this theme.

So the albums’ theme will be: “remixes of Shonen Jump games.”

---------------

To throw out an additional idea: Each game section (in the album) could have an opening and an ending song. (Just like an anime does).

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

I agree with tuberz. We should leave it a bit more open or at least leave it open to a whole series and not just one game specifically

Thanks for the input guys :).

The first post has been updated. There will be no further changes to the format. [Regarding claiming sources anyway :)]

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

.hack isn't Shonen Jump. Also it was originally conceived as a video game series with LOTS of multimedia tie-in. It's not really a game based on anime.

That's a valid point DarkeSword I stand corrected. I knew it wasn't Shonen Jump but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. It does have a TON of other media mixed into it...you could most likely make a whole album just on all of that alone xD

Edited by SkyRiderX

• Liontamer changed the title to Shonen ReMix Jump! - History
  • djpretzel locked this topic