Cosmic Prism

The Anime Remix Album: 1st Edition

179 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2018 at 1:28 PM, Thirdkoopa said:

Hey; I notice I'm still on here and I want to apologize. Lots of crazy stuff happened within my family (my mom being in the hospital for 2 months) over the past 4 months. I'm apologizing however because I didn't let anything noticed. If I'm still on this, I'll have a WIP asap!

@Thirdkoopa It's absolutely fine man. I definitely understand different life scenarios can and will pop up out of nowhere. Hope your families doing okay, and yes you're still on this :) ! 

On 2/28/2018 at 1:54 PM, andersla said:

Considering the Pokemon anime is actually based on the games (they came out first), does that count?

@andersla Mmmmm, that's grey territory to be honest. Considering that there are whole albums dedicated to pokemon; I'm going to say no.

Unless, there's an instance to where a Pokemon game was based off of an anime that came first. In which case I would say, absolutely :).

(And just to clarify, this only applies to the Pokemon Anime/Games as it's unique in the fact that it's super represented on several other albums here).

11 hours ago, justKey said:

Where do I sign?? I do piano covers and several original compositions inspired by animes and games

@justKey Just inbox (PM me) your requested game or game source that you will be remixing and you'll be added onto the roster on the first page :).

13 hours ago, Cosmic Prism said:

@Thirdkoopa It's absolutely fine man. I definitely understand different life scenarios can and will pop up out of nowhere. Hope your families doing okay, and yes you're still on this :) ! 

@andersla Mmmmm, that's grey territory to be honest. Considering that there are whole albums dedicated to pokemon; I'm going to say no.

Unless, there's an instance to where a Pokemon game was based off of an anime that came first. In which case I would say, absolutely :).

(And just to clarify, this only applies to the Pokemon Anime/Games as it's unique in the fact that it's super represented on several other albums here).

@justKey Just inbox (PM me) your requested game or game source that you will be remixing and you'll be added onto the roster on the first page :).

Fair enough, thanks for the response!

UPDATE: We're still searching for artists to join in on the album!!!

Just want to let everyone know that this project in No way is dying off or ending :)