OCR02787 - Sonic CD (US) "Future Crystalline Luminosity"

Liontamer

I honestly thought Wildfire had been an officially posted mixer up until this point. The fact that she wasn't means this has certainly been a long time coming, as far as i'm concerned.

And well deserved it is, Beth. This is brilliant work from you! :)

She was official before, but not as the main arranger of a song. She was featured on Brandon Strader's Zelda mix, Bottled Choir.

This is her getting on the site on her own writing, arrangement, and mixing prowess, which is the major achievement. Anybody can lend their flute or voice or fart to a ReMix that gets posted and be listed, because anyone who contributes gets credited.

This means Beth's e-penis has level'd up. Go her. It was a pleasure working on this with her and I absolutely love the result.

epenis.jpg

I have to admit that the song started out just a tad slow for me but once it got to around 3:45 with the guitar solo it provided a great contrast and I was able to appreciate both the ambient and high-energy parts of the song. I really love the evolution of this song. It's super groovy and sounds absolutely awesome. Thumbs up!

Way to go, Beth. Fantastic work with Quartz Quadrant "B" and "G". The progression of this ReMix is simply phenomenal. You made this ReMix really pop out and stand tall over a lot of other ambient tracks I've heard, and a little extra spice from Level 99 always seems to help take things that much further. Great song.

I absolutely love this song. Easily one of my top picks from the whole album. It reminds me a bit of Mattias Häggström Gerdt mixed with Vega Projekt (Blind's side project for a bit) while also still being totally her own style. Really solid production and a beautiful auditory picture painted. Keep it up!

I just want to say how great it feels to read all your commments! I had a blast working on this track, and I was lucky enough to get my favorite source to work with even though I joined the project pretty late.

Some of my major musical influences are Evanescence and Above & Beyond/Oceanlab, and I think that this track combines elements of both artists as well as my own personal style. I definitely plan on doing more work in this style!

• 5 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02787 - Sonic CD (US) "Future Crystalline Luminosity"