Starbound!

Darkomega99

Too many things.

Minerals are too rare.

Lucked out in finding a dungeon with a lot of gold ore in it, managed to get enough to make me a golden pickaxe.

Need a lot of iron for the next armor set. No idea where to find armor. Mining doesn't seem as easy as with Terraria. Not by a long shot.

Found a cool unique sword that decimates most things.

Found a cool tech ability. Found some poop which costs $50 to 3D print (don't ask) Found a traveling merchant, bought clothes from him, and killed him on accident.

Found a castle with a king, killed the king, and wear his crown.

I found one really amazing chest that had a bunch of goodies in it, including a harmonica. Playing the abc files seems super buggy though, most of them make the game crash.

I found more Iron than I can handle -_-

Mined down to a flesh pocket on a level 8 planet. Found a lot of minerals, but I'm looking for Silver so I can make the silver armor. It is stronger than the avian armor (loinclothes and shit)

Someone said the leather armor is better though, which makes no sense to me. That can't be the case, can it? The silver armor has 10 armor per piece. It's already stopped me from being an insta-kill just by having 2 pieces, they do about 20 damage to me now on the level 8 planet.

Mined down to a flesh pocket on a level 8 planet. Found a lot of minerals, but I'm looking for Silver so I can make the silver armor. It is stronger than the avian armor (loinclothes and shit)

Someone said the leather armor is better though, which makes no sense to me. That can't be the case, can it? The silver armor has 10 armor per piece. It's already stopped me from being an insta-kill just by having 2 pieces, they do about 20 damage to me now on the level 8 planet.

you could find silver if you weren't too busy wrecking my ship

The defense on leather armor is currently 13, which seems to be a bit too high. It'll probably end up getting lowered some in a future patch.

So far I'm liking this game a lot. Although I'm still angry about spending an hour fighting the Penguin UFO, only to have the item disappear before I got to it.

I'm also waiting for an inventory editor to come out so I can regain the piano i lost to glitches.

I just looked for a midi to ABC converter. ABC files are basically text files with a particular type of notation so you can put pretty much any song you want into the game.

9 out of 10 abc files I've tried to play have made the game crash

edit: Tried playing the banjo part you posted and it made the game crash.

Edited by Brandon Strader

• 10 months later...