Subforums for approved projects

Chernabogue

Multiple projects lack subforums on OCR, while some other have them.

Why a project that has been approved by OCR staff (and is in the Projects subforum) doesn't automatically get a private subforum?

I mean, such a subforum is really, REALLY helpful for project management, giving feedback, and organizing stuff in general.

Just wondering, as the question was asked several times in different topics.

Multiple projects lack subforums on OCR, while some other have them.

Why a project that has been approved by OCR staff (and is in the Projects subforum) doesn't automatically get a private subforum?

I mean, such a subforum is really, REALLY helpful for project management, giving feedback, and organizing stuff in general.

Just wondering, as the question was asked several times in different topics.

People need to ask. Not every project asks for a subforum, because they don't automatically need it. I've never seen any email to the admin address or any PMs asking about this from anyone. If I don't know about it, y'all are asking the wrong people. :lol:

People need to ask. Not every project asks for a subforum, because they don't automatically need it. I've never seen any email to the admin address or any PMs asking about this from anyone. If I don't know about it, y'all are asking the wrong people. :lol:

Man I ask on irc all the time and DarkeSword said he even left a note! for FF3. I was always told only DJP could make them, so when I see him on, and I remember, I try to ask, but I don't want to keep pushing it, cause it can be annoying, and I'll see you guys in a month, and the LAST thing I want is another resentment for the pile :lol:

Can we please have one for "Final Fantasy 3" ? :D