OCR02809 - Corpse Party (PSP & PC98) "Heavenly Horrors"

Liontamer

Corpse party, huh? Sounds fun. :-P Anyway, this ReMix has a lot of energy and switches between actiony to spooky throughout the run, which I loved. Reminds me of other dojin type soundtracks that were in the same style or close to it, so this would fit in perfectly with them. This kind of quality is the thing that makes me a big fan of DigiE's work. Terrific ReMix, guys.

• 1 year later...

There were parts of this remix that I really liked, and there were parts of this remix I didn’t like. I didn’t like the club dance portions that make you want to have a fun time and dance the night away. Seemed kind of out of place in comparison to the rest of the track, which does an excellent job at expressing a dark and terrifying version of electronic music. The inconsistency of the moods expressed in this remix keep me from fully appreciating it.

• 3 weeks later...

The Rave is strong in this one, oh my yes. I like the juxtaposition between the "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND GIVE ME A HELL YEAH" dance parts and the darker, more sombre breakdowns. Everything flows together very well and the beat never really seems to go away, even when it actually does go away. The instrumentation itself is incredibly well done, especially considering how much this track has going on throughout its runtime.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02809 - Corpse Party (PSP & PC98) "Heavenly Horrors"