MAGFest 12 (2014) Picture/Audio/Video Thread

Level 99

I don't have any online albums or anything so i'll just post a few pictures in this thread.

23koo3m.jpg

... moments before getting kicked out of the Jamspace...

fw840y.jpg

Trippy shot of PRC-killer Esperado. I figure this was taken during one of my frequent trips to the ground...

2i27t5x.jpg

Outside the resort

2lm5flv.jpg

I love an escalator man, because an escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. There is never an escalator Out of Order Sign, only an Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience. -Mitch Hedberg

2h4x8g1.gif

Not from this magfest but still my favorite magfest image!

Here are the videos from the OCR Suite Jams featuring Diodes, XprtNovice, DaMonz, Bustatunez, DrumUltima is in there somewhere, Emunator and probably a few more people whose forum names I forgot.

OCR Suite Jam 1

OCR Suite Jam 2

OCR Suite Jam 3

OCR Suite Jam 4

As you can no doubt tell by now, i'm not much of a photographist. :< Hopefully everyone was represented well.

i just realized theres no other photos of me from mag, haha. next year! i must have been talking with my hands or something in that photo.

I was just gonna upload my video of that 4th room jam, i didnt know there were so many others! I might upload the video i took of Darkesword's scat performance at the "how to remix" panel. I really enjoyed that!

Here are the videos from the OCR Suite Jams featuring Diodes, XprtNovice, DaMonz, Bustatunez, DrumUltima is in there somewhere, Emunator and probably a few more people whose forum names I forgot.

Garp, these are are awesome, thanks. Do you, by any chance, have video of me and DaMonz jamming on the Super Mario Brother 2 theme? I was on guitar and whistling and he was on melodeon.

EDIT Or Melodica, or Melonin, or whatever the hell that awesome thing was

Edited by XPRTNovice

Garp, these are are awesome, thanks. Do you, by any chance, have video of me and DaMonz jamming on the Super Mario Brother 2 theme? I was on guitar and whistling and he was on melodeon.

EDIT Or Melodica, or Melonin, or whatever the hell that awesome thing was

No sorry, wish I did. I think that was when the batteries went in my camera and had to find a new set.

Speaking of that melodica I think I am going to run out today and pick one up! I can't believe how cheap they are.

i just realized theres no other photos of me from mag, haha. next year! i must have been talking with my hands or something in that photo.

I was just gonna upload my video of that 4th room jam, i didnt know there were so many others! I might upload the video i took of Darkesword's scat performance at the "how to remix" panel. I really enjoyed that!

"performance"

That was a catastrophe.

I'm challenging Darkesword to a beatbox-off next MAGFest. If I win, he has to take the extra 'e' out of his name. If he wins, I have to put the vowels in mine.

Haha! These have to be the funniest and most awesome stakes ever

Also, DarkeSword, despite the whole thing being a bit humorous and all, I honestly think you did great :D

And wow, I didn't think my Melodica would give such an impression! I'm glad you guys had fun with it. That Mario 2 jam WAS very awesome though, it's a shame we don't have it recorded. We're gonna have to do it again sometime then! ;)