Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brushfire

Shaq Fu 2: It is actually happening.

23 posts in this topic

But IS it actually happening?

Would the man who defeated Sett-Ra in the Second World to save our dimension, all before attending a charity basketball game, lie?

Where is my Homer Simpson "OH MY GOD" Tramopoline reaction youtube?! WHERE IS IT?!

I remember playing Shaq Fu it was so bad I to this day don't know what possessed me to buy it might have been age (I was under 9 at the time).

The 1st one was so unbearable I played on total 1 hour of it in my lifetime. It's collecting dust now, and nobody would buy it from me lol

Since they are making a second one STOP ME IF YOU SEE ME BUYING THE GAME!

Would the man who defeated Sett-Ra in the Second World to save our dimension, all before attending a charity basketball game, lie?

It was probably a joke, which means it could be false, it's not the same as lying. :cry:

shaq was fucking around. clearly.

i was really jonesing for some nezzu :(

Where is my Homer Simpson "OH MY GOD" Tramopoline reaction youtube?! WHERE IS IT?!

what you're looking for?

It had better be called "Shaq Tu"

Win.

I liked the SNES-version soundtrack. It's actually not bad.

I was inspired to check some of the Genesis OST, and that was great stuff. The game even looks great to me.. Really too bad it apparently doesn't play too well. I sure hope they fix that in the sequel! :-D :-D

--Eino

This shall not only be game of the year, it will be game of the year - all years.

Has anyone even talked about or known about Shaq in the last several years? Then he comes out of nowhere with Shaq Fu 2 and expects it to have a following big enough for the game to be profitable? You know the only people who are gonna buy this game are OC ReMix staff.

Has anyone even talked about or known about Shaq in the last several years? Then he comes out of nowhere with Shaq Fu 2 and expects it to have a following big enough for the game to be profitable? You know the only people who are gonna buy this game are OC ReMix staff.

He's done commercials, has a comedy youtube channel, and has his own soda brand. He's a pretty big deal, BRANDON

Anyone else hyperventilating after watching that promo vid?

Edited by Phonetic Hero

The CEO looks like the genetically engineered lovechild of Jay Leno and Ryan Gosling.

Edit: I want ALL of the fake Shaq games they mentioned. BIOSHAQ.

Edited by Dhsu

well i'll be damned.

they better bring fucking nezzu back.

Huh, I pinned that as a fake. I change my mind completely - this is now 100% real.

Also, Shaqizona makes amazing Orange Cream sodas, especially for 1$. You better believe Shaq is still relevant.

Huh, I pinned that as a fake. I change my mind completely - this is now 100% real.

Also, Shaqizona makes amazing Orange Cream sodas, especially for 1$. You better believe Shaq is still relevant.

That's not a joke on Arizona? Are you playing a trick on me? :x

He's also a commentator for NBA games. Which, I'm sure, has kept him semi-current among basketball fans.

Not that that will necessarily help him that much with selling the game, but still.