Titanfall

Brushfire

Some advice: Call your titan, but exit it as soon as you get in and set it to follow you -- you then have an AI titan guarding you that just stomps most people. Just avoid other titans!

I'm too focused on entering my Titan in style though.

I love all the titans except the third one. His gun is not satisfying. Also not satisfying? Microsoft's servers being down for hours.

I didnt get in yet.

Follow Origin on Facebook, sometimes they give out more codes.

I think I have about 30 or so games on Origin... from winning a free copy of Syndicate, and then when the EA store had their bug that let people "buy" games for free, I got a whole mess of them. And someone gave me a free code for Battlefield 3 on reddit. I see NO REASON to buy a game now after this epic history of freeloading.

I think I have about 30 or so games on Origin... from winning a free copy of Syndicate, and then when the EA store had their bug that let people "buy" games for free, I got a whole mess of them. And someone gave me a free code for Battlefield 3 on reddit. I see NO REASON to buy a game now after this epic history of freeloading.

#OriginSwag

This game plays like loves feels.

Love is putting your mech in auto and harassing the backmost enemy mech with rodeo. He gets out to kill you. Cloak. He gets back in. Rodeo again. Over and over.

Because auto-mech is fairly intelligent, you can use your mech as an on-the-spot distraction and sneak behind. The perfect lure.

*is mad with power*

• 3 weeks later...