Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber ART CONTEST!! Congrats to the winners!!

djpretzel

Does the image have to be 100% complete to be submitted? My friend has a busy work schedule this weekend, and he's in the process of coloring a complex picture... but he doesn't know if he can finish it by Monday.

Hey! I'm the friend. I haven't finished it, but here is what I have done, so far:

vuM9OHh.jpg

I've been completely swamped with work these past few weeks and this is all I've been able to do. I plan on working on it bit-by-bit until it is done. With luck, I should have it finished this weekend, or Monday afternoon.

All that is left for me to do is add in the paintings, put a fire in the fireplace, lighting/shading, and texture work.

• Not that many entries, but some great ones!
  • We've picked a winner, but there were few enough entries that everyone who submitted will get SOMETHING!
  • For the album art, we're currently looking at combining elements from two of the entries to form a complete front cover - looking good so far!
  • We'll let folks know this week!

That's great to hear! :)

I wish there were more entries. -_- I would've done bob-omb battlefield as well but was too busy then.

I'm proud of my entry, even if it doesn't fit the theme. Bloody thing kept crashing my computer. I did lots of mean effort with that one! ooo ^-^

• 1 month later...