"Die On My Feet" New Album from David L. Puga (the Joker)

The Joker

After years of work, off & on you see, I'm really hyped to announce the release of my new album, Die On My Feet! Over 40 minutes of track done in a hybrid style that will be familiar to you if you like my stuff from various OCR projects, particularly BadAss Volumes 1 & 2! Everything from Rock, EDM, big beat, metal, orchestral... Ass Kickery Hardcore Style, I call it Post Rock EDM.

domfthumbnailocr_zpsc88fd9fc.png

For the last few years I've been working on a collection of songs that are now where I want them to be; Took me a few years to get good enough to make them sound the way I envisioned them. Die On My Feet is a concept album of sorts, not really a story, so much as an idea. When the the world as we know it ends, what does it mean to survive, what does it mean to live? It's a really gritty, dark album, with a little bit of hope throughout; even in the darkest of times, there is always hope.

It's a culmination of all the music I've ever loved, inspired by countless artists I grew up listening to, powered by every life lesson I've learned up to this point in my life, & an end to a particularly difficult chapter in it.

Dedicated to my Dad. He used to tell me that no matter how hard life got, you never give up, because you never know who might be inspired.

Get the album at these links, & if you dig it, leave a review! If you can't buy it now, it's also on Spotify!

Bandcamp

CDBaby

itunes

Amazon MP3

Google Play

Edited by The Joker