Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History

Black_Doom

Ok, so I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY to announce some very important updates!!

1. I've finally found a co-director! Welcome, Jorito :D
  2. I've found an appropriate title for this project! We'll also have a finished track with the same title soon ;)
  3. And I'm proud to announce that now there's a visual artist on board! Odai agreed to create artwork for this album :)

So, that's it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there, just checking in about my two tracks I've had claimed for a while; I've been chipping away at them slowly, but have been incredibly busy with this semester of classes that is just about to end. After this coming week, I should have quite a bit more time to dedicate to finish those off.

• 1 month later...

There should be an album proposal in the appropriate inbox somewhere with all the details, but the plan wasn't to release the full album on June 23rd since there's quite a few tracks in progress that we'd like to see completed. We had some ideas for a teaser to announce the upcoming album tho ;)

I'll check things with Black_Doom to make sure, the project isn't dead but we just need to pick a new date for it (we already brainstormed some ideas).

• Liontamer changed the title to Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic