Calling all FL Studio "ers"

I'm looking for people on here that use solely FL studio, and nothing else. And if you have made a remix with only FL studio and tell me which one so i can listen to it and hear my limitations with the software. Also if you could tell me any added soundfonts or vst's that you used would be awesome too. Thank you.

omg Darkesword you use FL Studio?? I LOVE your remixes. I have a question. Which soundfont did you use for the symphonic instruments on Blue Skies over guardia? that song is one of my favorites! :D

Squidfont for strings, Florestan soundfonts for the horn and oboe, and some Timpani font (I forget the name) for the timpani.

I also use FL studio for everything. Not that I have anything posted on OCR, yet. But I do have a two WIPs you could check out, if you click the linky in my sig.

Declaration of Intent uses The Papelmedia Ahhh Choir soundfont, few sampels from old drum and a huge number of synths and samples that came with fruity. I <3 Sytrus.

Electrosonic Therapy uses the jr_electric_piano soundfont from Darkesword's site (thanks, Darke) and a bunch of native FL stuff.

Both only use the FX that came with FL studio, with the exception of the PSP vintage meter VST. But you only want something like that if you are crazy fussy about your levels like me.

Out of interest, what sort of music are you looking at making? Because if you are interested in making orchestral, then you are going to want different soundfonts and VST's then if you where making ambiant. Not that I am trying to suggest that you limit yourself to one area, but it helps to have direction when looking for samples and stuff, I think.

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01475/

The best of the bunch.

omg Darkesword you use FL Studio??

Yet another case of the holy-crap-you-can-make-good-mixes-from-free-stuff handed out from Darkesword. Gotta tell you, though, it takes talent, though. I can't make crap from all the stuff I have.

omg... suzumebachi, you made Ballad of sir kibbles from the kirby project with FL Studio??? thats another one of my favorites!! did you use any soundfonts or vst's that didnt come with fl studio? which ones

Edit: Also, is that real guitar in the beginning?

omg... suzumebachi, you made Ballad of sir kibbles from the kirby project with FL Studio??? thats another one of my favorites!! did you use any soundfonts or vst's that didnt come with fl studio? which ones

Edit: Also, is that real guitar in the beginning?

yeah that's real guitar. the percussion and pads are from hypersonic, and the piano is a free soundfont (though i can't recall which one). the rest of the synths are some quick patches i threw together in synth1. (i had a much older version that only had japanese documentation and no presets)

All my music on this site was made in FL 3xx I think. On www.remix.thasauce.net I got one made in FL studio (5 I think). The only VST I used I think was RCGA Z3TA+.

I have another remix submitted a couple days ago made with FL studio that uses Native Instruments Pro 53 and FM7.

www.animeremix.org. The Ayashi no Ceres mix was made in FL (3 or 4 probably). The Noir remix was made with Reason though. I use Fruity Loops almost exclusively, but occassionally use Reason.

...Native Instruments Pro 53 and FM7.

Two excellent programs I would highly recommend.

I can't say much about FL Studio, for I do not use it. I'm more of a Cubase guy. However, I can say any program that supports VST wides your options to enormous values. There is TONS of stuff out there, free to extraordinary expensive. Once you move to a VST supporting sequencer, you've moved into the big leagues.

I'm looking for people on here that use solely FL studio, and nothing else. And if you have made a remix with only FL studio and tell me which one so i can listen to it and hear my limitations with the software. Also if you could tell me any added soundfonts or vst's that you used would be awesome too. Thank you.

I am here, and it's hard to point out limitations when your PC is a p.o.s, but I'll contribute to this thread later.