Starting Euphonium Player

Hey all, I've recently picked up the Euphonium again, I've tried searching the internet for some easy sheet music in treble clef for some sonic the hedgehog music, or mario, heck even tetris, or Donkey kong, but when I search for treble clef, I keep getting bass clef, I'm currently learning in the C major scale, and I can go from the C that is below the stave (be happy to share a peice of sheet music of what my capabilities are) but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a solo player, and a novice player who is still learning accidentals, slurs, and dots (I'm getting there again!) so any help would be appreciated :)

I played Euphonium in high school band - true story. Low brass represent.

Switching between clefs was less challenging because (shame) I never really played by note names, mentally, but rather valve combinations - I associated specific notes (visually) with specific valve combos, so to me it wasn't about playing a B or C or whatever, it was about playing open valve, or 1&3, or 2&3, or 1&2 :)

Terrible habit, do not emulate :) Excellent instrument though - for low brass, you get a lot of melodic material, hence the habit of parts being scored in either clef.

My advice? Look for MIDIs instead of sheet music, and learn to transpose - there's not a lot of stuff out there written specifically for euph/baritone, but if you get a little proficient at editing a MIDI file, transposing it, and printing new notation, with the notation editor of your choice, you'll be opening a lot of doors in the process.