Lawn Party! Plants vs. Zombies album project! *CANCELLED*

Chimpazilla

• 1 month later...

Mid-April is great if by mid-April you mean May 25th. :)

I got all my hardware issues solved and got a new ribbon microphone that sounds reaaaaally good. Now it's just a matter of doing stuff. 

But by mid-April? A couple weeks? Seems tough. Maybe I can try to get 1 of them out by then though. 

Oh right, and I meant to post here before and say, HEY you other guys GET TO WORK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So everyone knows -- I fully intend to finish both of my songs, 1 that is arranged but missing instruments. 

I haven't started on "Zombies on your Lawn" at all. I am open to someone taking it if they can do a better job and can do it SOONER. Otherwise I intend to make it.

Chimpazilla isn't bluffing, the album could be cancelled if people don't step up. I want to see this album happen...

Time to get real with this.  The project has been dead in the water for some time now, and timaeus and I have discussed it and neither of us has the time nor the interest to see it through.  If anyone cares to take this project over and be its new director, please let us know.  If no one steps forward in the next month, the project will be cancelled and all approved tracks can be scheduled to post on OCR in the normal cycle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/9/2014 at 3:52 PM, Chimpazilla said:

Crazy Dave - intro theme (Brandon Strader)

Zombies on your Lawn (Brandon Strader)

hello guys, since the unexpected farewell of a veteran, I wondered. What will happen with these songs unfinished? sorry for using unexpected farewell.... Thank you for your attention

22 hours ago, Yosh1PrisMa said:

hello guys, since the unexpected farewell of a veteran, I wondered. What will happen with these songs unfinished? sorry for using unexpected farewell.... Thank you for your attention

Those will not be completed, at least not for this album, the tracks would need to be claimed by someone else.

• 3 years later...

@Chernabogue This one won't be revived, so absolutely, we can proceed with posting the approved mixes. It seems like there are three, total, and we might go for a mini-flood. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Feel free to tag me directly if you feel like things aren't being dealt with.

We will prioritize this, based on how long it's gone unattended.

I'll be closing the thread; we're working on reviving some other projects, but can't do that for all of them. Thanks to @Chimpazilla & @timaeus222 on the time/effort involved in this - COULD have been awesome, but the disruption w/ Brandon and subsequent loss of momentum mean it petered out.

• djpretzel changed the title to Lawn Party! Plants vs. Zombies album project! *CANCELLED*
  • djpretzel locked this topic