OCR00277 - U.N. Squadron "The Best of the Best"

Liontamer

• 1 year later...

I'm going to split my review in two, as that's what the artist did with the song.

Track 1: Hey, that's pretty fun! I actually really enjoyed that outro quite a bit, right after the 2' mark. I wish there'd been more of this, but alas; earwax.

Track 2: Complete tone shift, but I get it. VGM remix, you were going for a game-feel type deal, I can dig it. I don't know if I can dig the fact that this section is just over a minute long, and then there's a 20 second fade out into... a victory theme?

This really strikes me as a demo tape, or a track for a trailer. Oh well, still good to listen to :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bizarre medley. Like you did three separate tracks, and released it as one with virtually no transition between the three tracks. I almost want to put this in Audacity, and separate the Front Line Base portion of this remix because that part of the whole remix was amazing. The other two parts of the remix didn’t really do anything for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Straight off I am not a fan of that organ sound. I know it's a staple of the type of rock the remixer was going for with this but I found it really distracting when ever it was brought to the front of the mix. The guitar work is as excellent as the previous tracks from prozax but I found the lead to be a little stiff at times. The transition between the first and second sources is fine from my point of view, however you simply can't fade out completely 2/3 of a way through a song to then fade back with a completely different song! AND THEN add another completely different tune at the end! Come on!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00277 - U.N. Squadron "The Best of the Best"