Streets of Rage Album

Garpocalypse

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone doing Alien Power? I can't really get anything going with Violent Breathing, so whoever swapped with me can have it back, if they want.

Edit: Oh wait, it's just SOR1 tunes, isn't it. What if the project was stretched to the trilogy? It could give people more time and invite more composers to take part.

• 7 months later...
On 4/23/2016 at 11:39 PM, The Coop said:

Sooooooooo what's going on with this? Is it dead?

I'd really prefer it not to be but due to a general lack of interest it's definitely on hiatus at the moment. For the last deadline i received updates from two of the remixers that were listed to be on the project and still have not received replies, updates or any "what's going on with this album"s from the more than that.  It was also extremely difficult to find remixers who were willing to produce work up to the standards of OCRemix to take the remaining half of the album. Efforts outside of OCRemix to recruit for the album were largely met with a ton of negativity towards the community here which was a rather extreme downer and something I really didn't want to put up with.  

Over the fall I had to do some restructuring in my personal life which did sap some of the momentum that should have been there for this project and I do apologize for that. Now that things are more stable than they were, I'm still perfectly willing to head the album and get it completed as long as we can be sure that committed people who want to see this album through as much as i do are on it. 

4 hours ago, Garpocalypse said:

Efforts outside of OCRemix to recruit for the album were largely met with a ton of negativity towards the community here which was a rather extreme downer and something I really didn't want to put up with.  

Phuc Those People!

And Phuc Hiatuses!

Let's Make Street Great Again

5 hours ago, Garpocalypse said:

Efforts outside of OCRemix to recruit for the album were largely met with a ton of negativity towards the community here which was a rather extreme downer and something I really didn't want to put up with. 

Haters gonna hate.

44 minutes ago, The Coop said:

You're not going to build a wall along this thread's borders, are you?

And make Final Fight pay for it?