25 Years of Fire Emblem

Coaltergeist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Muh double post.

So I changed the next check in to November 1st, it would have been October 1st, but I felt that it didn't give people enough time to work off of what they have. I know I've ben super busy, but I have been talking with our artist and working on my own track ;) . Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in about a month!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HEY GUYS double post I know but who cares lol !

I've got a big update on the status of the project. As you may know, we have been seeking OCR approval for... quite a while actually. I sent the proposal in LATE MAY and have heard NOTHING from any OCR staffer since. I had sincerely planned to have the logistics of the release figured out by now, but between that mess and communicating with our ONLY artist (who is doing a fantastic job btw), I cannot say for sure if the OCR approval will come soon. I'm going to quote the OP here:

On 1/29/2015 at 1:27 PM, Coaltergeist said:

However, This album will be released.

So here's the deal. The cover isn't finished (although it almost is), the songs aren't finished (for the most part), and we lack OCR approval. That means I am pushing back the final deadlines for the songs to an undetermined time. There will, however, be a new deadline for an up-to-date WIP on March 1st. If you want to send me what you have now, that would be great, but don't stress over having to finish your ditty in the next month. That said I'm going to post a teaser for the cover art; I hope to have the finished version soon!

tG5ig2f.jpg  

I know it's a bit dark, but like I said, we're working on it. Good luck to you all, hope to hear from you soon!

EDIT: idk how to do spoiler tags in the new format, sorry.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! Sorry I've been MIA. I'll try to get my track finished soon, but I'm swamped at the moment since a video game I'm working on the score for is going to be part of a 24-hour marathon as a fundraiser for children's hospitals next weekend and I've got to get new music done and programmed with FMOD in time!

14 hours ago, Garrett Williamson said:

What is the final deadline? Mine's borderline finished; I just need to make mixing tweaks and maybe a couple other little tweaks.

I had originally intended it to be May 1st, but due to my incredible lack of foresight, I neglected to remember that it's the busiest time of year for basically everyone. I will tentatively say July 1st as the final deadline.

• 1 month later...

I need some feedback here and I'm not getting any response from coaltergeist I thought I'd just post what I have here and maybe some of you can give me your thoughts.

FE_zps6kwrdyta.jpg.html?filters[user]=41FE_zps6kwrdyta.jpg

Not really sure where to go from here except the text is not the right font. I need to find that font somewhere to put into photoshop.

Also need to finish the sword of course.

On 6/30/2016 at 7:30 PM, AbsoluteZero said:

I need some feedback here and I'm not getting any response from coaltergeist I thought I'd just post what I have here and maybe some of you can give me your thoughts.

FE_zps6kwrdyta.jpg.html?filters[user]=41FE_zps6kwrdyta.jpg

Not really sure where to go from here except the text is not the right font. I need to find that font somewhere to put into photoshop.

Also need to finish the sword of course.

That's looking fantastic! Sorry for not getting with you, I must have missed your email.

Unfortunately, we lost one of our songs (and the assistant director) due to personal reasons, so I have been looking for a solution to the lack of coverage from FE4. Along with that I have been trying to get a trailer together, as well as finish my track. I know everyone's busy, but if anyone has any suggestions for getting a track on short notice I am open to it.