OCR03076 - Pokémon X 'Forest Fire'

Liontamer

That beat really gets the blood pumping and has enough of an edge to bring about some feelings of action taking place. That hard guitar riff is awesome and I'm enjoying the mellow piano section as well. Fantastic break from the rest of the mix. Really is set up and written like something I would expect on a fighting game stage.

• 9 months later...

That side-chained guitar works better than I might have thought. Interesting. The tracks on the Apex albums have all been solid thus far, and this one’s no exception. I agree that it’s aggressive, but I think it also has some relaxed moments as well. There’s not really an extreme change between the two, but I’d say it just provides some nice balance. Yeah, this is definitely a great mix!

• 4 weeks later...

Listening to this track, “aggressive” isn’t what I would use to describe it. It’s definitely very adventurous, and encouraging. I have to wonder if ZZ Top music played a part in the planning process, cause some of those guitar riffs made me think I was listening to Gimme All Your Lovin’ for a split second. Definitely one of the best electronic/rock combinations you’ll hear from this site.