HELLO RAINBOW: An Aural Guide to the ZX Spectrum

milothefultz

My band YamaYama is starting to release covers of our favorite music from the ol' ZX Spectrum! Here's the first video in the series, from the game "The Sacred Armour of Antiriad":

We're releasing a new video every couple of days until the full album release in early March. To keep up to date, you can subscribe to our Youtube channel here: http://bit.ly/SubYama

Thanks for your support, YamaYama loves you!!

• 1 month later...

All 7 videos are finished! You can watch them all here:

Also, you can get your hands on a limited edition of YamaYama's "HELLO RAINBOW" CD by pre-ordering it at the link below. All 14 tracks can be yours on a sweet, delicious compact disc. Plus, you'll get MP3's and listed as an early supporter in the liner notes!

https://yamayama.bandcamp.com/merch/hello-rainbow-cd-pre-order

Thanks, Eino! We hope you'll enjoy it! There's nothing quite like hearing music through a beeper; for me, it's ultimate nostalgia and definitely made it easy to arrange and jam on these tunes.

The homebrew scene on those old computers is absolutely insane, and talk about insipring! If you download Project AY over at World of Spectrum, it catalogues all the stuff they have found for ZX and there is some unbelievable stuff in there (and I think it all comes down to about 4MB!!). Cheers, and thanks for listening!