Northwest Majors Mini-Mixflood (Late April)

DarkeSword

Hey all. OC ReMix is planning to do a small mixflood for another fighting game tournament, Northwest Majors 7, in April. We're not doing a full album like we do for Apex and CEO for this event (this year), but we want to get 2-3 remixes that we can post the weekend of the tournament (April 24-26, 2015).

Specifically, we're looking for remixes of games that are not yet represented on OCR. Here are a few of the games at NWM7 that we don't have remixes for yet (and haven't been represented on previous FGC albums):

• Vampire Savior (PS3) - Sir Nuts
  • Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R (PS3)
  • BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Ver.1.10 (PS3)
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3)
  • Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)
  • Skullgirls Encore (PS3)

Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3) is a game that we're especially trying to get a remix for.

Now here's the thing: because we need these remixes for specific dates (April 24-26, 2015), these remixes will be FAST-TRACKED through the submission queue and have a GUARANTEED post date. Interested now?!

I'm asking for 2-3 tracks, but obviously if people send more, we'll evaluate them all and see what we can do. Keep in mind that this is not intended to be an album release; these remixes will be evaluated and posted to the site as official OC ReMixes.

If you're interested, submit your tracks to the site as you would normally do, and also send me a PM to let me know that you've done so so that we can fast-track the submission.

Thanks guys!

Edited by DarkeSword