Zelda alttp - Dark World [Funk/Jazz/Odd meter]

Nostalvania

MOD REVIEW

Very nice, very nice. Nothing to say on the arrangement end of it, as it's very sexy and fun. Take me to jazz-town anyday of the week. :nicework:

The organ is great, though I think it's a little piercing throughout. Might be the fact that I have headphones on and not listening out speakers, but they sort of hurt my ears from time to time. Perhaps put a little bit of high pass on them to help that out (not much, just to get those real highs to stop stabbing through).

Regardless of that nitpick I'd call this a pass. Very nice work you've got going here. :)

MOD REVIEW

Very nice, very nice. Nothing to say on the arrangement end of it, as it's very sexy and fun. Take me to jazz-town anyday of the week. :nicework:

The organ is great, though I think it's a little piercing throughout. Might be the fact that I have headphones on and not listening out speakers, but they sort of hurt my ears from time to time. Perhaps put a little bit of high pass on them to help that out (not much, just to get those real highs to stop stabbing through).

Regardless of that nitpick I'd call this a pass. Very nice work you've got going here. :)

Thanks a lot! Hmm, ok i think i will cut those highs a bit.