OCR00580 - Doom II "Barrels o' Fun"

orkybash

In before someone mentions 'Them Bones'!

..oh wait..

Mazedude delivers again, and really kicks it up. This is possibly one of the coolest mixes i've heard by him. As per the original request, I won't spoil the surprise, but damn, it's awesome. Some of the synths could be a little higher-fi, but it evokes the original pretty well with that crappy distorted guitar sound that appears for a bit on the right side, and the rest of the synths were great, so I am guessing it's intentional. :-)

Super cool stuff, it sounds like some additional mixed meters were added. I know the original had a mixed meter, but more is always cool with me.

Check this one out, everyone.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Drums, lead guitar and unusual time sig are the highlights for me. The sound effects are carefully used, to be expected from the artist. This is one of my favorite Doom II Mazedude remixes (the others are 'Countdown to Death' from the American Album and 'Westside Archvile' from the Doom II Project).

And like others, I also got tricked. Especially since my pc was in a real bad state when I heard this one for the first time. Nice work playing this prank on a lot of people.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00580 - Doom II "Barrels o' Fun"