Sigma Fortress Remix Gauntlet - Interest

DarkeSword

Awesome. Really like X especially the 1st one.

My thoughts exactly. Let's try something new. (Smash Bros.?)

Just my opinion but if ya'll do another fighting game compo I think it should be any fighting game character like that RPG compo. They're only a few fighting game remixes on this site, besides Street Fighter anyways.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep an eye out for the thread concerning the first-ever SFRG. I have a lot of things going on in June, so I've decided that team selection and Maverick draft is going to start in July, with the competition proper actually getting started early/mid-July. If people want to start figuring out their teams and working out Maverick selection now, amongst themselves, that's fine.

As with WCRG, we will be doing 3-person teams. There will be 3 blocks of rounds, consisting of 3 rounds per block, plus a final round. This works out to a 10 week competition where each participant will be required to be the lead remixer for at least 3 of the rounds throughout the competition.

There's no limit to the number of teams that are allowed to participate, but you need to make sure you have three people.

You can use this thread for organizing teams if you'd like.

I'm gonna go headlong into this one. I've cut my teeth over in the RWS and some of the other Compos and now I this feels like the natural progression upwards. When DarkeSword made mention of this one I was really excited to be apart of it, so now I'm going to waste no time putting some ideas together and trying to find some teammates. I've found fellow users of Reason usual make for a more* streamlined collaboration experience, so if there are any other Propellerheads out there  who feel like teaming up, send me a PM and we'll figure something out! 

*TBH though I'll take who's willing, equal opportunity collaborator here  :)!!

• 3 weeks later...