Chakan: The Forever Man - Air Dimension 1 ~ The Dragonfly King and more

tray4020

Hello. I hope I'm not a bother to anyone with these requests. But I would like some remixes of these tracks from Chakan: The Forever Man for the Sega Genesis

1. Chakan: The Forever Man - Air Dimension 1 ~ The Dragonfly King:

2. Chakan: The Forever Man - Air Dimension 2 ~ Dark Riders:

3. Chakan: The Forever Man - Fire Dimension 1 ~ Elkenrod:

4. Chakan: The Forever Man - Fire Dimension 2 ~ The Fire Dragon:

5. Chakan: The Forever Man - Water Dimension 1 ~ Mantis:

Thank you to anyone who hears my requests, and a huge thank you to anyone who decides to do them.

Heck yeah, Chakan! Always wanted to try and mix 'Water Dimension 1' with 'The Four Portals'. Maybe now is the time. ;)

If I may ask, and since you didn't specify, what musical genres are you interested in / looking for with these requests?

Well, actually, I say go with the music genres that you think are best suited for each one. And thanks again for taking my requests! Can't wait to hear how they turn out. :D

Edited by tray4020

• 5 weeks later...
Well, actually, I say go with the music genres that you think are best suited for each one. And thanks again for taking my requests! Can't wait to hear how they turn out. :D

Just to clarify, I'm only planning for one remix here. I say this in the interest of transparency, because last time I took on a request, well, it turned into an entire album. ;P

• 1 month later...