Donkey Kong Country 2-Forest Interlude

GoldnGamer97

But there're some Forest Interlude ReMixes here... You probably forgot to specify style/genre, yeah? Otherwise, your request is just senseless.

Oh right! How ignorant of me.

I should've stated that I kind of wanted to see what Forest Interlude and Stickerbrush Symphony would sound like in a little mini-medley of sorts.

Terribly sorry about that

• 2 weeks later...

I would really love to try that out! Those are my two favorite songs in the whole DKC series, and medleys are specifically my schtick. My style is more a blend of orchestral and Celtic stuff, so I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, however! Check out my style and let me know if you think it would be your thing.

Tales of Phantasia forest theme medley:

Zelda Celtic Town Theme Medley:

FF6 Epic Orchestral Medley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's not my request, but I have to say that a Celtic take on the two popular songs would be a welcomed change of pace (maybe even adding in the well fitted Jib Jig with it's heavy violin use).

Oh snap! Dude, you just read my mind. I LOVED the Jib Jig remix from DKC2's OCR Soundtrack. That would make a beautiful addition to an already awesome medley

• 1 year later...