OCR03125 - Mega Man 2 & 5 'Flash Man and the Sorcerer's Stone Man'

djpretzel

Very impressive!  I hate to echo comments that have already been made, but it's true that it's like hearing both the Flash Man theme and Harry Potter music at the exact same time.  I also couldn't hear the Stone Man theme particularly well, but to be fair, I've heard the Flash Man theme remixed much more throughout the years, so it's more fresh in my mind.  Very nicely done for the creation of a most interesting listening experience!

Fantastic. This is a genius idea and it really does sound like a few Mega Man themes being ran through a Harry Potter soundtrack machine. Usually when someone tries to emulate a score style, it's either Elfman or epic adventure, so hearing the whimsical Potter take of Flash and Stone Man is sweet. Very nice.

The concept pretty much rang familiar to me after sitting through a Harry Potter movie marathon with my wife and sister-in-law. I'm indifferent when it comes to JK Rowling's stories, but still dug the score John Williams wrote in the original as well as this interpretation of Stone and Flashman's themes. I also got a vibe that a remix like this would be something The Royal Family would use for fanfare in some areas. Very well put together. I'll have this on repeat as I close my eyes and think of England! May this remix save the Queen at some point in history if needed. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...