Top 100 Game Music - OCR vs The Internet

Papissama

Hi everyone and welcome to the "Top 100 OCR Favorite Game Music" topic!

:roll:  I know, you`re probably thinking: "another one of these damn topics", but I`m telling you this one is different so please hear me out.

The goal of this thread will be to define the Top 100 FAVORITE gaming soundtrack & gaming tunes among members of the OCR community and compare it with other communities across the web.

For that to happen smoothly, we`re going to use a very cool widget that will take care of all the calculation for us when one of us makes his/her list. As soon as we have enough participants, we'll show up in the Top 5 communities.

It`s really well made and I think a lot of you guys should like it.

The way it works is really simple: Each person makes or modifies his/her Top 10 (1st=10pts, 2nd=9pts, ..., 10th=1pt) and the combined results are automatically updated in real-time. That`s it!

When you`re done, don`t forget to post your list image. Just click on the camera icon for that. 

I`ll start things off with mine:

eyJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJsaXN0IjoiNTIiLCJ1c2VyeyJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJsaXN0IjoiMTgwIiwidXNl

Another cool detail: if you change your Top 10, you don`t need to repost the image of your list as it will update itself.

Happy Ranking! ;-)