Forest Waltz

It gets a little muddled during some of the busier parts in terms of sound clearness (with the harder dynamics on the low keys) but other than that the sound is great, the melody really nice and the structure makes sense though 1:15-1:28 feels a bit like filler/out of place to me for some reason.

What were your influences when making this I'm curious, it reminds me of lots of things.

Yeah, I agree about the sound clearness. I think I might rerecord it when I've got some time left. 1:15-1:28 is definitely a little out of place because the chord progression has a different pattern than the rest of the song. But it was neccesary to transition back to the mainmelody. As for my influences, I'm not really sure.  I think that when writing it I was going for that careless ambiance from forest themes from the Legend of Zelda. Something that you want to hear when you're exploring an unknown forest all on your own.