[SNES] Breath of Fire, Misty Forest

Madwires

This song used to be my jam when I was a kid.  I would just crank up the game, park my butt in a forest, and turn up the volume to let it play while I went about my business.

https://youtu.be/R2yEBE2ueuQ

So it's been super, super painful for me that it's turned out to be one of those songs that just...no one does remixes or arrangements of.  I've been hanging around OC Remix since right around the beginning and I always hope to see it, but it doesn't seem to be in the stars.  So in light of that, I'd love it if anyone could do any kind of takes on this song, any genre at all.  

I know this isn't likely to get filled, so if you stopped to look, thank you for your time in any case!  Cheers and have a great day.

• 1 month later...

Madwires, breath of fire is one my favorite game of all time.

I'm still a beginner in remixing video game music, but I will take the challenge also :)

Feel free to listen to my other remixes :soundcloud.com/hleet-tahiti

or my website link to game remix (I post track's chords also there) : http://www.hleet.com/category/games-remix/

I plan to make a lot of music remixes from the breath of fire series.

I will post back here when it will be finished.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/13/2015 at 1:16 PM, Hayeser said:

I hear you loud and clear on this one, my friend. I'm pretty busy this week on some other projects but I would definitely like to remix this track. Time to get epic funky!

AH MAN.  I am loving the heck out of your music, you are exactly the perfect kind of person to do this track.  Got a little bit starry-eyed here!