Help with Torrents for albums - no seeders

roninj

Hi,

I'm really excited about downloading some of the great albums the community has released, but there is literally no one seeding anything and there is no other way to download. I tried about 15 different things before giving up. Can somebody help? I'll list what I'm looking for and maybe somebody can seed. Thanks.

25 Year Legend - Legend of Zelda Tribute

Final Fantasy VI - Balance and Ruin

Megaman X Series

Radical Dreamers

Kong in Concert

Jonathan

The torrents list indicates there are at least 11 seeders for every torrent. Zelda: 25YEARLEGEND has 65 seeders, while FF6: Balance and Ruin shows 98 seeders. If anyone else can seed, feel free, but that issue's definitely strange, given that information.

What torrent client are you using, and who's your internet provider? It's possible the issue isn't our torrents.

Yeah, thanks for all the replies. Given what you're saying, it doesn't look the it is the torrents. I'm using transmission for Mac. I use a filter list, which might be a problem, or the client could be having some issues. I'll try a different client and see if I get different results. If it's not the client, then maybe it's a problem with my network configuration, though torrents usually work.

O, I tried using a different client and there were lots of seeders. That was clearly the issue. Thank you so much for responding to my question so quickly. :) I disabled the filter list on Transmission, but still nothing. I prefer that to uTorrent, which I downloaded, but that doesn't seem to be working for anything. Any ideas why that client might not be working? In any case, the immediate issue is resolved and now I get to listen to some great tunes. Thanks again.

Check Transmission's settings on port numbers maybe?  For many torrent clients, you need to forward the ports it uses on your router before you properly use it.  The fact that uTorrent works instantly implies that may or may not be the case (since assumedly you should've had to do the same for that one too), but it's a start as far as ideas go.