Crash Bandicoot PSX Trilogy: "Childhoods Galore"

GoldnGamer97

Hey guys, it's me again. I've been playing all of three of the "Naughty Dog" Crash Bandicoot games like a madman on my PSP. 

It feels great; replaying all of these old games from when I was a kid.

------------------

"Crash Bandicoot" is a tough cookie to crack, but the gameplay is solid, the music's wonderful, and graphics are pretty good (for a 1996 game).

"Cortex Strikes Back" was a brilliant sequel. I enjoyed this soundtrack the most out of the three, and the graphics actually look like they were made for a PSP (my friends have thought that this whole time, until I told them it was a PSX game XDD). The challenge is good and the level design is done magnificently well.

"Warped" would be my all-time favorite. The bosses are fleshed out really well, they are all unique, and have good music to boot. The replay value in this one was amazing, collect the relics AND the gems to reach a fully completed story.

This isn't part of the trilogy but I'll talk about it too: "CTR" is probably my favorite racing game of all time. I have ALL of the DLC in Mario Kart 8, I've played through CNK 100%, and I've spent so much time with Double Dash!! "CTR" just has that extra oomph that nothing could compare to. The race tracks and boss levels were TRULY fun, and unlocking the boss characters was SO worth it!!!

--------------------

So what about you guys? What was your favorite "Naughty Dog" Crash Bandicoot game and why?