Synth/Synth Preset For Golden Sun

Coaltergeist

Alright, if this is the wrong forum, I'm sorry.

So basically, I've been trying to rip high-quality sound files from the game Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and I've come into a bit of a problem. You see, the way that the sound was encoded in the game is unlike pretty much every other gba game; a few of the synths were made using the in game engine rather than midi instruments/samples IIRC. Knowing this, I've been able to get the songs, and about 90% of them sound great, but the other 10% (mainly the battle music) is off. Examples below:

An Adept's Home:

Low-qual version w/ correct synth(~0:29)

High-qual version w/ bad synth (~0:29)

Battle! [Linked]

Low-qual version w/ correct synth

High-qual version w/ bad synth

To correct this, I am going to try to make better synth presets in a DAW using the midis and soundfonts that I extracted from the game. I'm really bad at sound design, however. I was curious if a kind person at OCR would lend me their skills to create a preset for 3xOsc/Sytrus/whatever to help me out. I'm aware that this may be impossible. If so, I'll be disappointed, but I'll understand. Please contact me if you're interested; it isn't like remixing a song so it *should* be marginally easier and less time-consuming. PM me if you're interested; thanks in advance!