Banjo-Kazooie EP: Backpack Attack!

YoshiBlade

Ok so Yooka-Laylee has been born of the ashes of Rareware and in honer of what will surely be Rare's rebirth, surely, I'm looking to recruit a few individuals for an EP of remixes from our favorite blue backpack bearing boisterous Breegull and bear brethren. This has been attempted before and I tried to glen ownership of the former BK remix album, but I got no feedback, so I'm going to ditch it from an Album to an EP (  ~5-7 tracks) and see if I get any nibbles, This is kind of a bellwether to see who's interested. I make no grandiose promises, if this winds up as a playlist on Soundcloud, I will be equally as satisfied if it gets a sanctioned release, you make the call if you'd like to be apart of it, but one step at a time...baby-steps. The only way this can fail is if none shows up, but that's not gonna stop me from mixing up a BK track. No genre restrictions, per se, but tracks with energy are a must. I'm not going to reserve any spots, equal opportunity recruiter here, if there are 5 Bubblegloop Swamp and 1 Rusty Bucket Bay, that's mostly* ok with me. Keep in mind the love of Banjo-Kazooie is the driving factor here; love the game, love the music, love to work together, love to remix. If you fulfill those requirements drop me a WIP, I've been working on a Gruntilda's Lair mix and I'd love it if you would join me  :)!!

*but variety is the spice of life 

• 2 weeks later...