OC ReMixes In the Wild

LuckyXIII

Aloha - been awhile since I've posted, but I thought y'all might be interested in this.

I'm in the Navy and work for an organization whose mission is to recover the remains of missing/war dead from WWII up to the Cold War - The Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency. I've been at it for almost three years now, but only in the last few months I've taken on the responsibility in our Public Affairs shop to produce short videos showcasing the stories of family members whose loved ones never made it back (in one way or another). 

In the videos I've utilized some of the mixes from this site. I've been a member since 2002(!) and I think the majority of my music library is still OCRemixes. Anyway, I've always loved the community and artistry behind it and what it puts out. 

So, if anyone's interested, here they are - OCRemixes being used in the wild - - - I've reviewed the Terms of Use and I hope I'm giving the proper credit in the YouTube descriptions - if I'm not, please let me know.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...