Mega Man X: The Sigma Fortress Remix Gauntlet 2015

DarkeSword

Hey there, I'd like to be on Sir_NutS' team, and I choose the following mavericks:

1. Shield Sheldon

2. Frost Walrus

3. Infinity Mijinion

4. Cyber Peacock

5. Slash Beast

Woah.  YOU GOT FREAKING USABELL ON YOUR TEAM SIRNUTS? I'm terrified and unbelievably excited at the same time.

Talk about a blast from the past.  Looking forward to hearing what you come up with Usa.

Edit: To people who don't know Usa, he might be the only saiyan amongst us that is capable of turning Super Saiyan 3. He can write sonic masterpieces by blinking, and was an unstoppable force in the one hour compo circle.

Wow's what's with everyone picking Volt Kraken?  Seems to be a lot more popular than I ever remember it being in previous MMX compos...

I seem to remember that in the last compo it was Boomer Kawanger. Weird how these things go around.

Volt Kraken has more picks but Boomer Kuwanger has more 1st picks. Shining Hotarunicus was a popular pick too

Nuts and GrapplingHook are both free agents right now. If we can get one more person (ectogemia?) to participate, I can put you guys all together in one team.

One more person needs to post picks, and then I'm locking this up. 

Nuts, I guess you and me and whoever walks into the topic next are gonna have a go.

Hey there, I'd like to be on Sir_NutS' team (posts picks)

I'm on that team too, so it all balances out. (Posts picks)

...oops :P

What happpens to poor GrapplingHook now? :P

I'm really hyped to figure out what tracks everyone got. When I did the Wily Gauntlet, I was excited because the premise was awesome, however the regular Megaman games don't have a lot of nostalgic power with me because I never played them growing up.  The playstation MMX games though were my jam.

I'm excited not just to find out what I'm remixing, but to get to hear all these talented peoples takes on some of my favorite VGM music.

DjjD told me over chat that he'd be willing to jump in if we can get another person. Hit up Ben Briggs on Twitter asking if he's down to participate too, he seemed interested when we hung out at CEO2015.

Someone else wanna bother Wildfire to get her in?

Someone else wanna bother Wildfire to get her in?

Apparently people have listened to this! I've had 4 people in the last week ask me if I want to join their team. It's very flattering :)

I don't have time for this one. Maybe if people had spoken up a few months ago I would have, but I'm working on a craft project right now, and will need to move apartments in a month or so, so I don't have the bandwidth for this compo.

Having said that, please bring on the peer-pressure brigade for whatever compo comes after this one!

Apparently people have listened to this! I've had 4 people in the last week ask me if I want to join their team. It's very flattering :)

I don't have time for this one. Maybe if people had spoken up a few months ago I would have, but I'm working on a craft project right now, and will need to move apartments in a month or so, so I don't have the bandwidth for this compo.

Having said that, please bring on the peer-pressure brigade for whatever compo comes after this one!

I'm working 12 hour shifts and have to be moved out of my apartment at the end of July, and STILL doing this compo.  Sounds like a lot of whining to me.   :razz: